"You can’t win a war, Fightin’ with your brother."
White Oleander ~ J. Fitch
I’m looking for book recs and I’m in the mood for something specific! I’d like to read something set in the present, preferably realistic and with a young female (college or older) as its main character. Can be about anything, really, if it follows those and, in case of…
lookin’ at what i’ve read, i think that maybe one of those can work:
- Antichrista ~ Amélie Nothomb
- Looking for Alaska ~ Jhon Green
- The Fault in our Stars ~ Jhon Green
- Towelhead ~ Alicia Erian
- Stargirl ~ Jerry Spinelli
- Speak ~ Laurie Halse Anderson
- Sisterhood 1-4 ~ Ann Brashares
- La solitudine dei numeri primi ~ Paolo Giordano
- Eleanor & Park ~ Rainbow Rowell (i haven’t read it but sounds good)
"You have a choice in this world, I believe, about how to tell sad stories, and we made the funny choice."
The Fault In Our Stars - Jhon Green